Los Angeles Slip & Fall Accidents Lawyer
A “slip and fall” or “trip and fall” accident refers to someone slipping or tripping on another person’s property and sustaining an injury. Property owners, including municipalities, have a responsibility to maintain the safety of people entering their building or venturing onto their site. A failure to do so may be grounds for a lawsuit.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury due to a slip & fall or trip & fall, please contact the Los Angeles slip and fall lawyers at Pollard | Bailey today to discuss your case. You may be eligible for significant compensation from the negligent party.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
Why Choose Pollard | Bailey?
The personal injury lawyers at Pollard | Bailey is committed to pursuing compensation for all parties who have been injured due to negligence.
- We have over 40 years of combined legal experience in all types of personal injury law, including slip & falls and trip & falls.
- We closely monitor our caseload so that all of our clients receive the hands-on representation they deserve.
- We have a proven record of results, achieving a favorable verdict or settlement in more than 96% of all cases we have taken on.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis — there are no upfront costs, and you do not pay any legal expenses unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
We are committed to getting the maximum possible compensation for your needs.
What Constitutes a Slip & Fall or Trip & Fall?
Slips or trips can happen in any environment, and it’s the responsibility of the property owner to ensure that space is safe for guests.
Falls typically occur after a slip or trip or while walking from an elevated level to a lower level. Slips, trips, and falls can include some of the following:
- Climbing or descending stairs
- Falling into an unmarked hole
- Slipping on grease or ice
- Tripping on obstructions
- Falling due to poorly lit areas of the workplace
- Falling or slipping off an unsteady ladder or step stool
- Transitions from one type of floor to another, such as from carpet to hardwood
Liability for Slip & Fall Accidents
Your slip, trip, or fall claim relies on proving the negligence of the property owner. In the state of California, a person is considered “careless” when they are entirely aware of the hazardous conditions on their property and have no plan to improve it.
Displaying a lack of reasonable care, such as putting up warning signs or cleaning up spills, offers sufficient grounds for an injured person to file a personal injury or premises liability claim.
Contacting Pollard | Bailey for Legal Advocacy
Slip & falls and trip & falls may seem like common accidents, but they can result in serious injuries that require long periods of recuperation and support. We understand the severity of these accidents, and we want to help you receive support in any way that we can. If you or a loved one suffered a slip & fall or trip & fall due to the negligence of a property owner, please contact the Los Angeles slip and fall lawyers today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.