Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Although riding a motorcycle is exhilarating, collisions involving these vehicles have the potential to produce severe injuries and even death. The lack of coverage or protection makes motorcycle accidents far more dangerous than a standard auto accident. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident, contact the Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorneys at Pollard | Bailey to discuss your case. We will help you build a claim to secure the compensation which you and your family need to recover.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
Why Choose Pollard | Bailey?
At Pollard | Bailey, our experienced Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorneys fight for your right to fair compensation.
- We have more than 40 years of combined legal experience with a proven record of success, securing a favorable verdict or settlement in more than 96% of our cases.
- We make sure to consult you before making any legal decisions through the process, ensuring that our case strategy is informed by your concerns and needs.
- You will maintain direct contact with our main attorneys — we do not delegate any client needs to paralegals or junior associates.
- Your case is handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning you have no upfront costs and only pay legal fees when we win your case.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Los Angeles are dedicated to fighting for you.
Primary Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
A motorcycle crash can occur for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the leading causes of motorcycle accidents in California:
- Impaired driving (e.g., driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- Driving at dangerous speeds
- Not yielding
- Riding on the wrong side of the road
- Sudden Stops
- Inexperienced or unqualified drivers
- Motorcycle defects
- Poor weather or road conditions
The Difference Between a Motorcycle Accident vs. a Car Accident
Motorcyclists are subjected to far more harm in an accident than a standard motorist, due to the inherent lack of protection on a motorcycle. Despite protective clothing, a motorcyclist is nonetheless at a greater risk for serious injuries such as:
- Brain injuries
- Severe lacerations and puncture wounds
- Bone fractures
- Organ damage
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
Additionally, insurance companies may be more reluctant to pay out for motorcyclists who have suffered injuries in an accident. Due to a stigma that motorcycles are more dangerous and may be more reckless, some insurance companies may, therefore, argue that they are thus at fault for the accident — despite evidence to the contrary.
At Pollard | Bailey, we can fight for your rights as a motorcyclist, ensuring that your case is not dismissed due to questionable reasons.
Contact Pollard | Bailey for Experienced Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating to your quality of life, and they can have an immediate impact on your family. If you or a loved one suffered a serious motorcycle accident, contact our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers to immediately discuss your case. We are committed to securing the compensation you and your family need to make a full recovery.