Los Angeles Toxic Exposure Attorney
Exposure to harmful, toxic chemicals may result in permanent, lasting damage to your health. If you’ve had contact with toxic substances due to someone else’s irresponsible or negligent behavior, contact Pollard | Bailey today to discuss your case with a Los Angeles toxic exposure lawyer. You may be entitled to significant compensation for any and all damages you have suffered.
Why Choose Pollard | Bailey?
At Pollard | Bailey, we are dedicated to helping victims of negligence get the compensation they deserve.
- We have more than 40 years of combined experience successfully representing clients who have been exposed to toxic substances.
- We utilize our resources to ensure you receive the support you need during this trying time. This includes seeking out the proper medical professionals to treat your injuries and filing any paperwork necessary to make your claim.
- We provide partner-level representation to all of our clients, ensuring that you will never be handed off to a junior-level assistant or paralegal.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis — you pay no legal fees unless we win your case.
The toxic exposure lawyers at Pollard | Bailey understand the pain and suffering associated with your toxic exposure case, and we want to help in any way we can.
| Click to contact us and book a case consultation today!
Materials & Chemicals That Lead to Toxic Exposure
The method of exposure to toxic chemicals or materials varies greatly. It can occur as a large-scale catastrophe or a prolonged exposure while at work, home, or in a natural environment. It can also be a single exposure at a place of business like a restaurant or store.
Materials or substances causing toxic exposure include:
- Black Mold
- Oil refinery fumes
- Dangerous chemicals in pharmaceutical products
- Airborne contamination
- Polluted groundwater due to the irresponsible dumping of waste or chemicals
- Lead paint
- Contaminated food or beverage
Identifying Cause & Making a Claim
When making a claim, your Los Angeles toxic exposure attorneys will make contributing link that indicates toxic exposure as the source for your following symptoms. You may choose to pursue a personal injury lawsuit or make a mass tort claim, depending on the number of persons affected by similar conditions. Then, to substantiate a claim, your toxic exposure attorney will contact medical professionals and experts, such as toxicologists, who are well-versed in the effects and complications of noxious chemicals.
Also, as an employee harmed at work due to toxic exposure, you have the right to workers’ compensation. However, if the injuries sustained involve damage that occurred due to a third-party product, a product’s liability claim may be the more advisable route. As your Los Angeles toxic exposure attorneys, Pollard | Bailey believes in guiding you on the path to the best possible outcome.
California’s Statute of Limitations
In California, there is a statute of limitation that governs personal injury cases. Individuals living in this state have two years to file a legal claim and exercise their right for compensation after experiencing any injuries. For these reasons, individuals are encouraged to act as soon as injuries surface.
Hiring a Lawyer for Toxic Exposure in Los Angeles
If you’ve been exposed to toxic substances, you need to get the necessary compensation to heal or cope with such a life-changing injury. Pollard | Bollard aggressively upholds the rights of their clients, and we will build the most compelling case to earn you the rewards you need to support yourself and get the treatment you need. For further information on our services as Los Angeles toxic exposure attorneys and how we can help, contact us.