Los Angeles Rideshare Accident Lawyer
Rideshare services like Lyft and Uber can be incredibly convenient methods of transportation, but being involved in a rideshare accident can be incredibly complicated. Although both companies provide mandatory insurance for their drivers, seeking compensation for damages can nonetheless be a complicated, frustrating process.
If you or a loved one were in an accident with a rideshare vehicle, please contact a Los Angeles rideshare accident attorney from Pollard | Bailey immediately to discuss your case. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to seek the maximum possible compensation you deserve. Give us a call at (310) 854-7650 today.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
Why Choose a Los Angeles Rideshare Accident Attorney?
At Pollard | Bailey, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal representation for all of our clients.
- We have more than 40 years of combined experience successfully representing clients in car accident claims.
- We have the resources to fully investigate your accident, hiring other experts if possible to help substantiate your claim.
- We are not afraid of large corporations or insurance companies, and we will not hesitate to take them to trial if it is necessary to get the compensation you deserve.
- We operate on a contingency fee arrangement — you only get charged for our services if we win your case on your behalf.
Why Do You Need a Rideshare Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles?
Securing compensation for a rideshare accident claim it can seem similar to that of a standard car accident, but it can come with a unique set of complications that require the counsel of an experienced Los Angeles rideshare accident lawyer.
- Determining liability can often be tricky with a large company such as Uber or Lyft involved.
- If you were injured as a passenger in a rideshare vehicle, the claims process may be more complicated.
- Negotiating with the insurance providers of large companies can often be frustrating — they may make it difficult or outright impossible to recover the damages you are entitled to.
- Varying insurance policies may be at issue depending upon whether the Rideshare vehicle was actually carrying a fare. Rideshare companies often obscure the full level of insurance coverage available to the injured parties.
a Los Angeles car accident attorney from Pollard | Bailey has the experience and knowledge to go up against rideshare companies and their insurance providers, ensuring that you receive the representation necessary to receive the compensation you deserve.
What are the Causes of Rideshare Accidents?
Identifying who is at fault in a rideshare accident can be complicated. However, a rideshare accident is primarily an auto collision, and some behaviors typically cause these accidents, including:
- Speeding, without concern for weather conditions, traffic, pedestrians, or the posted speed limit
- Failure to yield or obey traffic signs and signals
- Operating a vehicle while fatigued or without sufficient training
- Distracted or impaired driving
Various factors contribute to rideshare accidents, and the primary one is a distraction. With the need for rideshare drivers to check their device for GPS instructions and notifications of new clients, they take their eyes off the road and are more prone to causing a collision.
Your rideshare accident may also be the fault of the rideshare service for hiring an inexperienced or poor driver or a driver with an inadequately maintained vehicle.
Pollard | Bailey Will Fight for Your Rights
Regardless of your position during the incident—in the rideshare vehicle, a pedestrian, or in your vehicle—if you were impacted by the collision and sustained injuries, you must seek a competent Los Angeles personal injury lawyer. Pollard | Bailey will keep you updated on your case and possible options, whether that’s pursuing a personal injury claim against the rideshare driver or another responsible driver, or suing the rideshare company in a third-party lawsuit.
As your Los Angeles rideshare accident attorney, we will get to the bottom of who is responsible for your injuries. We will present the extent of your injuries, treatment, and suffering, as well as the negligence of the driver and company to provide a safe service, in order to secure you the appropriate damages.