Los Angeles Aviation Accident Attorney
Although aviation accidents are rare, they are usually serious when they occur, causing devastating harm to you and your family. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed as the result of an aviation accident, contact a Los Angeles aviation accident lawyer at Pollard | Bailey will help you build a case to get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Get in touch at (310) 854-7650 today.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
Why Choose a Los Angeles Aviation Accident Lawyer Today?
At Pollard | Bailey, our aviation accident attorneys in Los Angeles offer our clients the utmost compassion and care while consulting and working on their case.
- Our Los Angeles personal injury firm has 40 combined years of legal experience in all aspects of personal injury law, including aviation accidents.
- We are open and honest with our clients, maintaining an open line of communication to ensure you are informed of our decisions through the legal process.
- All of our clients receive partner-level representation — at no point is your case delegated to a paralegal or junior legal assistant.
- We represent clients on a contingency fee agreement — you pay no upfront fees, and you are only charged if we secure compensation on your behalf.
Ultimately, our personal injury lawyers are here to help you get through this trying time.
What are the Leading Causes of Aviation Accidents Near Los Angeles?
Error Caused by a Pilot or Another Person
Some aviation accidents occur due to pilot error, such as failure to execute the proper judgment or demonstrate reasonable action. Pilot error can transpire while the plane is sitting on the runway or while it is flying in the air, stemming from any of the following:
- Operating the airplane while under the influence
- Lack of experience or sufficient training
- Fatigue or being overworked
- Inability to comprehend and implement operational procedures or execute emergency actions
Errors can result from other persons, such as those performing maintenance and other related tasks on the aircraft. Not performing these jobs efficiently can cause defective operation and other unfortunate errors that put your life at risk.
Mechanical Issues & Poor Weather Conditions
Mechanical issues also contribute to aviation accidents. Performance issues often stem from faulty equipment, old parts, and failure to upkeep the aircraft.
Structural problems or issues with the design of the aircraft also lead to aviation collisions or accidents, so equipment failure can be a primary factor. Furthermore, poor weather conditions affect the function and optimal operation of the aircraft.
Legal Rights as a Victim
Any preventable injury or damage you’ve suffered as a passenger on an airplane is unacceptable, whether it’s from poor plane maintenance, pilot error, manufacturer error, or otherwise. To build your claim and receive the compensation you need to treat your injuries and adjust your lifestyle, you need the help of Los Angeles aviation accident attorneys. Pollard | Bailey will gather the necessary information to reveal that negligence led to your unquestionable pain and suffering.
A Los Angeles Aviation Accident Lawyer Will Help with Your Case
If you’ve been in an aviation accident, contact the Los Angeles aviation accident attorneys at the law office of Pollard | Bailey. We will work diligently to analyze your case, submit your claim, and advocate on your behalf. Contact us online, or call (310) 854-7650 today.