Los Angeles Consumer Class Action Lawyer
Did you use a product that did not work as intended or purchase a service that ended up not being what you were initially told? You’re likely not alone. Widespread defects in products or misleading representations about products and services can be subject to work with a Los Angeles consumer class action lawyer. You have a right to seek compensation from a company that sold a defective product, or promoted a product or service using false or misleading information.
At Pollard | Bailey, we believe that you deserve to be fairly compensated for your out of pocket costs and other financial injuries you sustained. We will examine the circumstances of your case to determine if it may qualify to be filed as a consumer class action lawsuit.
| Click to contact us and book a FREE case consultation today!
Why Choose A Los Angeles Consumer Class Action Lawyer?
At Pollard | Bailey, we are dedicated to fighting for the rights of people who have been wronged by a large company and their negligence.
- We have more than 40 years of combined legal experience in all types of consumer class action claims.
- We offer partner-level representation to all of our clients, never delegating your case to paralegals or other legal assistants.
- We’ve successfully secured damages in more than 96% of all cases we have taken on.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis — you have no upfront costs, only paying fees when we win your case.
We want to help you seek justice and compensation today.
Common Class Action Claims
Common class action claims can include:
- Consumer Fraud: The use of misleading information to encourage consumers to buy a product or sign up for a service, failing to disclose important facts about a product or service, or use of contracts containing onerous terms that violate the law.
- Defective Products: Products having common defects impacting the longevity or safe use of the product, or defects posing common risks to consumers without adequate safety warnings or disclosures.
- Employment: Employment policies that systematically violate wage and hour laws, including failing to pay compensation for all hours worked, failing to provide duty-free meals or rest breaks, or failing to reimburse expenses such as mileage or cell phone use.
Class action lawsuits can also cover civil rights disputes, environmental issues, dangerous drugs, and more. Consumer class action lawsuits are not limited to the claims mentioned here, so please contact a Los Angeles consumer class action lawyer to explain your case, and we’ll help you determine the best path to getting the compensation you deserve.
Filing a Class Action Lawsuit with The Help of Pollard | Bailey
You’ve suffered financial harm due to a corporation’s deception and unfair business conduct. We won’t stand for that abuse. We stand with you and your fellow plaintiffs who are entitled to significant damages.
We are devoted to our clients and pursuing their cases with all of our might. If you’re looking for lawyers who are proficient with cases of this scale, rely on the expertise of Pollard | Bailey. Every Los Angeles consumer class action lawyer from our firm can help counsel and guide you through the litigation process, ensuring that you receive fair options and compensation. Call today at (310) 854-7650.